Nov. 8 - Cooking Class - Pie Basics
Menu: Assortment of Pie
Class Description: Pies like your grandma made. In this hands-on class, you'll learn basics on crusts, filling, whole pies, hand pies and meat pies. Plus, Chef will teach you a few advanced techniques and tips for make ahead, storing and topping your pies. You'll work side by side with others and go home with a whole pie, so if you only take one cooking class for the holidays, this should be it!
What you will do during your class : Cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques and skills. In our classes you'll work together with other students, at all skill levels, in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Anne Marie.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working in the kitchen
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Everyone always eats in our kitchen so come hungry
If you have a food allergy, please let us know before attending the class . We will try to make accommodations but can’t guarantee everything will convert. Adjustments cannot be made during class unless prior notification.
Class will be held from 6-8pm at the CAM Suite Kitchen:
19804 141st Pl. NE, Building D
Woodinville, WA 98072