Jan. 16 - Cooking Class - Sauces 101
Menu: Meat and/or Vegetarian Fondue and Various Dipping Sauces
Class Description: In this hands-on class you will learn about stocks, base sauces, and small or pan sauces as well as basic skills and practice the fundamental of sauce creation while tasting all along the way. We will be preparing a dinner of hot oil fondue, various meats and vegetables, and the sauces for dipping. Plus, Chef will teach you a few advanced techniques and tips for adjusting and balancing your sauces. You'll use these skills every time you cook, why not make every bite awesome?
What you will do during your class : Cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques and skills. In our classes you'll work together with other students, at all skill levels, in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Anne Marie.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working in the kitchen
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Everyone always eats in our kitchen so come hungry
If you have a food allergy, please let us know before attending the class . We will try to make accommodations but can’t guarantee everything will convert. Adjustments cannot be made during class unless prior notification.
Class will be held from 6-8pm at the CAM Suite Kitchen:
19804 141st Pl. NE, Building D
Woodinville, WA 98072