April 9 - Cooking Class - Handmade Pasta and Sauces
Menu: Two Pastas and Two Sauces with Breads
Class Description: Become comfortable with the most classic pastas and sauces, and your cooking will be transformed to endless possibilities. In this hands-on class, you'll learn basic pasta making and create delicious sauces with Chef Anne Marie. Plus, Chef will teach you skills for being creative without having to follow a specific recipe. You'll use these skills in every dish you cook. It’s time to take your cooking to the next level, no matter your skill level now!
What you will do during your class : Cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques and skills. In our classes you'll work together with other students, at all skill levels, in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Anne Marie.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working in the kitchen
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Everyone always eats in our kitchen so come hungry
If you have a food allergy, please let us know before attending the class . We will try to make accommodations but can’t guarantee everything will convert. Adjustments cannot be made during class unless prior notification.
Class will be held from 6-8pm at the CAM Suite Kitchen:
19804 141st Pl. NE, Building D
Woodinville, WA 98072