Apple Butter Toast
½ French baguette 2 to 3” diameter, sliced ¼ “ thick (approx 12 slices)
6 T apple butter
6 slices of par-cooked bacon (microwavable okay), halved
6 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Lightly toast both sides of French bread slices on baking sheet
3. Spread apple butter on toast (be sure to cover bread completely to avoid burnt edges)
4. Add bacon to toast
5. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top
7. Bake until melted, check every few minutes
Chef’s Cheese Ball
Serves 30 as an appetizer
2 cups whipped cream cheese
⅔ cup Gorgonzola crumbles
⅔ cup dried apricots chopped
1 cup pecans rough chopped
Your favorite crackers
1. On a sheet pan mix cream cheese, gorgonzola and apricots (clean hands work best)
2. When mixed well shape into a ball, log or whatever shape you like.
3. Coat with pecans and serve with your favorite crackers.
The Ultimate Hot Cocoa Recipe
3 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk chocolate grated
14 ounces condensed milk
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a saucepan, combine milk and heavy cream.
2. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer. Don’t boil!
3. In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder, grated chocolate, and about 1/2 cup of the heated milk. Stir until smooth. 4. Slowly add to saucepan, whisking vigorously until completely combined.
5. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
6. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Add mini marshmallows and a candy cane. #holidays #hotchocolate
|Chef Anne Marie's||