The Ultimate Hot Cocoa Recipe
3 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk chocolate grated
14 ounces condensed milk
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a saucepan, combine milk and heavy cream.
2. Over medium heat, bring to a simmer. Don’t boil!
3. In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder, grated chocolate, and about 1/2 cup of the heated milk. Stir until smooth. 4. Slowly add to saucepan, whisking vigorously until completely combined.
5. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
6. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Add mini marshmallows and a candy cane. #holidays #hotchocolate
|Chef Anne Marie Eatery & Catering||