1. In a large fry pan with olive oil, sauté peppers, carrots, zucchini, green onions and garlic over medium high heat just until they begin to soften - about 2 to 3 minutes then set aside on a plate to cool.
2. On a cookie sheet lay out beef rectangles then salt pepper and drizzle over Worcestershire sauce and let rest.
3. Divide veggies into little bundles. The same number of bundles to match the rectangles of steak. Lay bundles crosswise of the steak. Roll and toothpick to hold together.
4. In same fry pan you cooked your veggies, heat pan to hot then add olive oil and butter. Lay steak rolls in the hot pan. Roll every couple of minutes to sear the outside. Remove from pan to rest.
5. When steak searing is complete add broth balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Italian herbs, and Montreal Seasoning to pan. Bring to a boil then add back in the steak to coat.
This dish can be served right away or warmed in an oven the next day. Just be careful to not over warm and dry out the steak.
Cooking time 30 minutes
|Chef Anne Marie's||