Feb. 5 - Cooking Class - Knife Skills
Menu: Salad with Homemade Dressing, Roasted Chicken, and Bread with Herb Butter.
Class Description: Become comfortable with the most classic cuts and important tools in your kitchen, and your time in the kitchen will be transformed. In this hands-on class, you'll learn basic knife skills and practice the fundamental cuts—mince, dice, brunoise, bâtonnet and julienne. Plus, Chef will teach you a few advanced techniques and tips for keeping all your knives maintained and sharp. You'll use these knife skills every time you cook, so if you only take one cooking class, this should be it!
What you will do during your class : Cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques and skills. In our classes you'll work together with other students, at all skill levels, in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Anne Marie.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours
- You will work with other students in groups
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working in the kitchen
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Everyone always eats in our kitchen so come hungry
If you have a food allergy, please let us know before attending the class . We will try to make accommodations but can’t guarantee everything will convert. Adjustments cannot be made during class unless prior notification.
Class will be held from 6-8pm at the CAM Suite Kitchen:
19804 141st Pl. NE, Building D
Woodinville, WA 98072